115 West Main, Room 203
Edna, Texas 77957
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Criminal non-jury docket for November 21, 2016
Pay Court Fees and Fines Online at:
An application for a Passport or Passport card can be obtained from the District Clerk's Office or online at http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/ds11/ds11_842.html.
For those planning to travel by air, a passport should be obtained;
for those planning to travel by land only, a passport card will suffice (with the understanding that it is NOT valid for air travel under any circumstances).
* Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (Cannot accept Hospital Birth Record)
* Two (2) Identical Color Passport Photographs ($10.00 for Set)
* Photo identification (Driver's License)
* For 16 years or older: Passport $110.00 Passport card $30.00 (Check or Money Order ONLY)
* Under 16 years: Passport $80.00 Passport card $15.00 (Check or Money Order ONLY) Both parents must appear with child.
* There is a $25.00 Processing Fee for each application.
* Payment for passport card or book must be separate from application and/or photo fees.
ACCEPT PASSPORT APPLICATIONS UNTIL 4:30 PM TO ALLOW FOR PROCESSING
JURY INFORMATION MESSAGE
Any time you receive a jury summons, be sure to call the Jury Information Message the weekend prior to the Monday jury call. Cancellations are posted on this message. The phone number is 361-782-3812.
Should there be a reason other than a legal exemption that you are unable to attend the jury call, please complete a juror affidavit in our office the week prior to the jury call. The judge will then determine how to address your excuse.
PRO SE FILINGS
This office does accept filings filed by persons other than attorneys (pro se); however, this office DOES NOT BY LAW assist in completing ANY forms. (This includes divorce filings.) Also, this office DOES NOT provide any forms for filing.
Civil Fees as of 9/1/2015 (Click here)
Child Support Program of the Office of the Attorney General.
Court of Appeals serving Jackson County.