*NEW PASSPORT FEES - EFFECTIVE 12/29/2021*
An application for a Passport or Passport card can be obtained from the District Clerk's Office or online at http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/ds11/ds11_842.html.
For those planning to travel by air, a passport book should be obtained;
for those planning to travel by land only, a passport card will suffice (with the understanding that it is NOT valid for air travel under any circumstances).
* Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (Cannot accept Hospital Birth Record)
* Two (2) Identical Color Passport Photographs ($10.00 for Set)
* Photo identification (Driver's License)
* For 16 years or older: Passport $130.00 Passport card $30.00 (Check or Money Order ONLY)
* Under 16 years: Passport $100.00 Passport card $15.00 (Check or Money Order ONLY) Both parents must appear with child.
* There is a $35.00 Processing Fee for each application.
* Payment for passport card or book must be separate from application and/or photo fees.
Updated Processing Times as of October 28th 2021.pdf
* THIS OFFICE WILL ACCEPT PASSPORT APPLICATIONS UNTIL 4:00 PM TO ALLOW FOR PROCESSING* Any applicants with completed paperwork, as well as all documents and fees needed will be accepted until 4:30 P.M.